Dear Students and Staff,
On behalf of Makerere University Business School (MUBS), we welcome you to this new semester. We hope that the short holiday break provided some respite and time with loved ones.
As we start this semester, kindly note the following:
- Refresher trainings on using MUBSEP shall be conducted (both physical and online) and the schedule shall be published on MUBSEP and other communication channels. Please endeavor to attend to learn of any new changes on the eLearning platform.
- Attending live classes shall require you to authenticate into Zoom using a MUBS email. Please visit the Digital Library in case you don’t have a school email.
- For assistance concerning MUBSEP, please make use of the Help Desk Platform and the Live Chat Feature of MUBSEP.
- MUBSEP shall not be accessible during exam period for students who will have not have fully registered. Kindly pay up and register in time to avoid any inconvenience.
- The teaching timetable for both online and physical classes have been published on this platform and are available for download at any time.
On a final note, we appreciate that you’ve had a lot of information to digest to prepare for this semester, and there will be more to come in the days ahead, so our message today will be to simply express a warm and enthusiastic welcome as we begin this new semester together.
eLearning Centre Team