Welcome to the E-learning Platform
Online Teaching Timetable Semester Two, Academic year 2022/2023
Face to Face Teaching Timetable Semester Two, Academic year 2022/2023
Please spare a minute to provide the Centre with feedback. The feedback will enable the Centre improve on its service delivery.
Dear Students and Staff,
On behalf of Makerere University Business School (MUBS), we welcome you to this new semester. We hope that the short holiday break provided some respite and time with loved ones.
As we start this semester, kindly note the following:
- Refresher trainings on using MUBSEP shall be conducted (both physical and online) and the schedule shall be published on MUBSEP and other communication channels. Please endeavor to attend to learn of any new changes on the eLearning platform.
- Attending live classes shall require you to authenticate into Zoom using a MUBS email. Please visit the Digital Library in case you don’t have a school email.
- For assistance concerning MUBSEP, please make use of the Help Desk Platform and the Live Chat Feature of MUBSEP.
- MUBSEP shall not be accessible during exam period for students who will have not have fully registered. Kindly pay up and register in time to avoid any inconvenience.
- The teaching timetable for both online and physical classes have been published on this platform and are available for download at any time.
On a final note, we appreciate that you’ve had a lot of information to digest to prepare for this semester, and there will be more to come in the days ahead, so our message today will be to simply express a warm and enthusiastic welcome as we begin this new semester together.
eLearning Centre Team
Authenticating and Attending a Live Class
You are required to authenticate into Zoom to attend a MUBS Live class
To attend a class
1- Sign into Zoom
2- Navigate to your class and click on live class icon
3- Click on join from the list of sessions
4- When prompted to (authenticate/Sign) sign in with your student email i.e. (email@example.com)
If you have challenges finding your student email contact the MIS department on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have challenges logging to MUBSEP contact the eLearning Centre on email@example.com
You can watch a demonstration tutorial to guide you through the authentication process: